How to recover Facebook disabled or hacked account
Facebook is one of the most famous and greatest social media platforms, used by billions of people around the world. The number of users of this site is increasing, many of them have their accounts hacked or disabled and they do not know how to recover them. So today I'm going to tell you what I should do if my Facebook account has been disabled or hacked.
how to know if my facebook is hacked ?We are all threatened by hacking, especially on social media. Therefore, we must be careful and monitor the activity of our Facebook account so that we can be aware of any strange or unusual activity. Here are some clues that your Facebook account has been hacked:
- Your name or date of birth has changed.
- Posts or comments you don't remember posting.
- Friend requests have been sent to people you don't know.
- Your email address or password has been changed.
how to recover hacked facebook account ?If you are facing some problems logging into your Facebook account and you suspect that your account has been hacked. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Make sure that the phone and computer you are using have previously been used to log in to your account.
- Enter to recover lost account.
- Search for the account you want to recover, and you can do that by your account name, phone number, or email.
- Once you find your account picture, click on it and you will see several options to retrieve your Facebook account and set a new password. One of these methods is to restore your account by requesting that the code be sent to the account of one of your close friends.
If you can still access your Facebook account but notice suspicious activity on your account, all you have to do is visit the report a hacked account page to secure the account, change the password and review the latest activity on your account.
how to know if my facebook is disabled ?First you have to check if your account is disabled or not. You can find out by trying to log into your Facebook account. And if your account is disabled, a message will appear telling you that.
Why Facebook disabled my account ?Like any successful social networking site, Facebook has conditions and laws regulating this giant platform, and anyone who violates these laws will disable his account, whether temporarily or forever. Here are some of the reasons why Facebook disables your account:
- Posting content that does not meet Facebook's guidelines, such as hate speech or violence, violent or shocking content.
- Using a fake name.
- You continue to conduct unauthorized behavior on Facebook and violate our Community Guidelines.
- Teasing someone
how to recover disabled facebook accountIf your Facebook account is disabled and you want to recover it, just follow these simple steps :
- Check the ability to restore Facebook account, in case of temporary suspension, users can restore it , but in case of complete deletion, it cannot be restored until two weeks after the deletion process.
- If you want to restore a Facebook temporarily deleted account, you must contact via the Internet and enter this link.
- Next, enter your account phone number or email address and then log in with Facebook.
- Enter the password set to protect your Facebook account.
- Enter your login option, then click the "Cancel deletion" from Facebook button.
These are the most working way to recover disabled and hacked Facebook account. In future articles, I will teach you how to protect your Facebook account.